Work for us
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in your community? Do you believe in the power of education to transform lives? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Edu Change is on a mission to shape the future of young adults with disabilities aged 18-25 by providing them with the essential post-school skills they need to thrive in today’s world.
Edu Change runs several programs across the week to build the skills of young adults with disabilities. We are looking for educators to dedicate their time to support our young people.
You can choose to commit to specific times and dates, or we can work around your schedule.
We welcome applications for our educators roles from any one with the following criteria:
- An enthusiasm to support young people with disabilities learn new skills
- Individuals who are motivated and keen to learn
- Anyone looking to gain work experience in the disability or education sector
To apply for our teaching roles you must have:
- A tertiary degree in education
- Experience of working with students with challenging behaviours
- Experience/confidence in managing team
Please note that all educators do need to have a Working With Children Check and a minimum of three COVID vaccinations. You can easily apply and obtain a Working with Children Check via the NSW website.